Painswick Road Surgery
Our Painswick Road Surgery has been the main surgery of SPA Vets since 1969, and was refurbished and extended in 2000.
- Fully equipped operating theatre
- Separate dog and cat kennels; keeping dogs and kept separate when hospitalised reduces stress.
- Separate isolation ward for infection/contagious patients.
- Large, spacious kennels suitable for even the largest breeds of dogs.
- In-house laboratory for routine blood tests (biochemistry and haematology, urine analysis and parasite identification).
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) equipment.
- Ultrasound equipment.
- Digital x-ray equipment.
- Endoscopes (internal cameras).
- Ultrasonic descaler and air-driven dental drill and polisher.
- Air-conditioned waiting area.